Getting a Chinese visa in Bishkek the slightly cheaper way!

/
7 Comments
Hello everyone,
I've recently been in Bishkek in order to get a Chinese visa and am happy to share with you some new information. Visa's are'nt something I enjoy having to deal with whilst travelling especially when you're trying to do it on a low budget but here goes...
I wanted to look for somebody besides miss liu to do my visa I did a bit of searching and thanks to a friend I have found a cheaper alternative for all you travellers in Central Asia!! Here's all the information you need....
The cost is $110 for 5 day service and $130 for 3 day service. The registration cost was 500som for 2 people so that must mean 250som each. The visa can be paid for in som or dollars and you can pay when you collect your passport.  All I had to provide on the application day was my passport and 2 of the special size photos, that was it!
She is at 100 Moscovskaya street ( http://goo.gl/maps/55y6C ) just next to a place called 'bereke' and is very friendly and speaks good English. Her number is 0772 577576.
I hope this is useful to you all!



You may also like

7 comments:

  1. If you are being guaranteed round the clock Support and life long replacement then don’t think again when you Buy facebook reviews from a vendor. buy facebook 5 star reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you presently looking for valid YouTube subscribers? Put aside your fears, we'll thoroughly assist you to buy YouTube subscribers.
    bu youtube subscribers for channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, https://www.buyyoutubesubscribers.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exellent your post. i reaching daily on your blogs. thanks for sharing this informative information.
    Buy YouTube Views
    Buy YouTube Subscribers
    Buy 5000 YouTube Views

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have explained very easily in this article Hindi Bandhan Visit Website ?

    ReplyDelete

Dual Horizons 2015. Powered by Blogger.
Subscribe Via Email

Sign up for our newsletter, and well send you news and tutorials on web design, coding, business, and more! You'll also receive these great gifts: